Saturday, December 3, 2011

1Million Dollars

If I had the responsibility to choose where one million dollars went I would choose the international programs to feed and provide for the poor around the world. I would choose international programs because I know that if I donated one million dollars to a foundation that helped people all around the world, that those people would all have an equal share of the million and nobody would be left out. I would of chosen just a single program but people aren't just unfortunate in foreign countries they are also here in america and sometimes all they need is a little hope , something to motivate them to not lose hope in themselves or the world. Equal distribution of the one million dollars would make me feel extraordinary because I know I have helped people internationally not just from one part of the world. Of coarse the first benefactors should be families and then individuals because when it is a family  it pains me more to see a family struggle to feed their children just as much as it pains me to see a struggling individual with no hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment