Sunday, December 4, 2011

Established Holiday

If I had the authority to establish my own holiday it would with out a doubt be Stephen King day. I would choose to commemorate Stephen King because he has been one of the most influential people in my life so far. Stephen King is the type of person who is not afraid to take risks in his writing therefore creating several best sellers in the world. Stephen King Day would be a world wide celebration and all his books that turned into movies would play all day on television , posters of all his books would be every where one turned and families would have a dinner in dedication to ,in my opinion , the best writer the universe has ever created. School would be in session and the whole day students world wide would read Kings books and if they wanted write fan mail to King. The celebration for the worker and student dedicated to King would begin the moment they woke up and end the moment the fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment