Saturday, December 3, 2011

Back in the day I would be....

I f  I could travel back in time and be a historical figure I would choose to be Albert Einstein , not for his intelligence but for his strive and passion. Albert Einstein had created a paved path for future generations he discovered many things for us that we don't realize how fortunate we are. I would have loved to be Albert Einstein to discover what he really thought about and what his true goals and determination were. Albert Einstein could have been many things insane , destructive , murderous even working for a chaotic person but nobody would know what his true thoughts were. My big wonders are what really went through his mind , what really got him to do what he did. I would also like to know what decisions  or rejections he had to make in order to be one of the smartest people in the world. Wondering is one thing but actually living it is another and I truly am fascinated in what his opinions actually were about people he could have hated them all and only discovered and created in order to minimize his true nature , may be he never wanted his discoveries and theories to be discovered , but we will never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment