Saturday, December 3, 2011

What I learned and how I used it

One of the many things I have learned that I found make how I talk better is vocabulary. The vocabulary we have done so far replaces a jar load of words I would typically utilize like use, instead of saying use I use utilize. My new varied vocabulary helps me expand my descriptions and daily lexicon  and in my other classes when I have to do essays I now know how to make my writing sound formal and educated. Also I like to show off the words I know when I talk to adults because that makes me feel as if I set a dictional boundary with words that would only belittle me and make me feel inferior to them. Vocabulary has improved my speech and my writing by eliminating as many " poopy words" as possible creating a feel that I know what I am talking about.      

No comments:

Post a Comment