Sunday, December 4, 2011

"no knowledge is obtained with out risk" Stephen King

I feel that Stephen Kings quote "no knowledge is obtained with out risk" defines me and my way of being. I am the type of person that is sometimes to shy to ask questions so instead I keep my questions to my self and hope for some one else to ask. I am not taking risk for my self in surpassing my comfort zone and just asking , what I realized that holds me back is my fear of being wrong. Even though , all of my teachers have told us there is no right or wrong answer I still will not ask questions that are a crucial part of my learning. Stephen Kings quote could not be more true for me because it is basically my life story , if I do not over come my fear of being wrong in front of my peers and teachers then I will not get the chance of being corrected and learning from my mistakes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment