Sunday, December 4, 2011

Future Roommate.

        Dear Roommate,

   My name is Nazik and , I just wanted to let you know how I am as a person before we met. I am a respectful person  who isn't nosy and more than glad to help some one out when they need it , it doesn't matter the situation. I am also very trust worthy and at times my be a little unorganized when I am in a rush other than that , sanitation is not a problem with me. I was born in Dallas, Oregon , I am the second oldest child of five . I have lived in California for seven years , then I lived in Yuma, Arizona and moved back to California when I was twelve years old . I have been to at least nine different schools in my whole life , I am Mexican American and I make friends easily . I am easy to get along with , I don't have a bad temper I love old movies especially Star wars and Rambo movies. I am a nerd and I have OCD with doors , they all have to be closed or I can't fall asleep , I hate morning showers and I love meeting new people and I am a great friend.

                              Sincerely,
                                  Nazik

No comments:

Post a Comment