Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Life is a Movie

Minute one: A mother holds her newborn child as she cries tears of joy , the childs eyes explore its new universe.

Minute two: Child notices mommy is always home with her but not daddy. Wheres daddy? Why does he leave?

Minute three: Finally here's daddy , I can run now daddy lets go to the park , I can talk a lot now too.

Minute four: I am happy we live with Jim , but Scooby attacked him . Bye Bye Scooby and Lasie .

Minute five: I liked California but I like Arizona because we go to the pool and the water park a lot.

Minute six: Yay! news pets, I love cats. Did Kitty and Mitch run away already , did they follow us and get lost?

Minute seven: Ooops! I accidentally dropped baby Lhea from the couch mommy , thank goodness she's okay!

Minute eight: We found sick kitties in a sewer mommy ! Don't take them to the shelter ! Can we keep them?

Minute nine: I don't like grandpa any more , I am still sad we didn't keep the kitties mommy they were sick.

Minute ten :Where's daddy again , why doesn't he sleep any more? The spider hurt his leg bad mommy.

Minute eleven: Where's daddy mom are you guys fighting again ? Did dad lose his job? Where is he?

Minute twelve: I'm happy we're back in California with our new dog Lasie . Good thing she had babies.

Minute thirteen: Two of Lasies' babies died one of them was my Oreo she was just 10 months old.

Minute fourteen: Dads gone again but I don't miss him this time he's hardly here. Mom and dad are getting a divorce.

Minute fifteen: Dad missed my Quinceanera  , he missed a lot but it's okay mom has Anthony now I think we'll be okay.    

No comments:

Post a Comment