Sunday, December 4, 2011

THE ABILITY TO SPEAK TO AN ANIMAL.

If I had the ability to speak to any animal I would choose to speak to felines. I chose felines because they are said to be one of the smartest mammals in the world and because of their uniqueness compared to other animals.
 I first fell in love with felines when I got my first cat  Whiteyie. I noticed that he was very intriguing , very different from dogs it was like he was a human trapped in a cats body because he seemed to study everything cautiosly before exploring what ever he discovered. Felines can be the most affectionate animals yet be so reserved and defesive especially towards the ones they love. Just the thought of ever having the ability to speak with felines would be a Godsend because we can only do so much to communicate with them . Felines are exploreing , discovering , curious  , defensive and loving animals , sharing knowledge would be an advantage from an animals point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment