Sunday, December 4, 2011

A contribution I would make to college

A positive contribution I would make to a community college would be a large amount of money to support their programs that are in need of funds. I think funding for community colleges is more helpful to the community than funding to a major league college because the students would benefit more from the direct funding providing more opportunities. I plan on starting off at a community college and work my self up through the years to get into a major league  university , but if the community college doesnt have enough funds  to keep their clubs and programs running then I probably wouldn't stand out in my transcript if I don't have any extracurriculars. I feel donating to local community colleges would highly support struggling students and struggling programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment